- Do you accept returns/exchanges?
Yes, we do accept returns and exchanges.
- Are returns free?
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs and must be done within 30 days of delivery.
- Are all items refundable?
All items are refundable except for custom made pieces.
- How do I start the return process?
Just contact us within 7 days of delivery at email@example.com.
- Where will I be refunded to?
You will be refunded the same way you paid.
Credit card or PayPal: Your refund will be credited to the same account your payment came from.
- Do you ship outside of Australia?
Yes, we ship to any international destination.
- How long does it take you to process an order before it is dispatched?
The time we need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. For details, see individual items.
- Where are your packages shipped from?
All of our pieces are delivered from our workshop in Brisbane, Australia.
- How long does it take for my delivery?
Standard delivery: 2 – 5 business days
Express delivery: next business day
Standard delivery: 6+ business days
Express delivery: 2 – 4 business days
For more information visit Australia Post
Tracking (Applicable for Australia Post only)
- What does “In-transit” mean?
“In-transit” means that we have dispatched the goods to our local postal office, and that they are travelling to the destination postal dispatch centre or post office, where a local driver or delivery person will be picking them up.
- What does “No Events Found”?
Some packages show nothing on the tracking number lookup until they get to the destination post office or postal centre near the delivery point. Many Parcel Post Plus and even Express Packages going outside the Australia Post delivery network will show as “No Events Found” until the day they are going to be delivered. The customer can sometimes be able to contact Australia Post for more information.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) as well as other payment methods that do not require a credit card (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal).
- Do your prices include GST and other taxes?
All taxes are included in the price of the products. Taxes only apply to Australian customers. All orders are free of customs duties and import tax.
- How do I take care of my jewellery?
- Store your jewellery in the free cloth pouch we provide.
- Wipe jewellery with a soft cloth after wearing it.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing, showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotions, hairspray and other chemicals.
- What materials do you use?
Our pieces have a selection of different natural stones and complementary beads.
- Do any pieces contain nickel?
All of our pieces are nickel free.
- How long do your made to order pieces take?
A custom-made piece takes approximately 3 days to dispatch. However, this is subject to the complexity of the piece.